December 7, 2017
• 65 percent more points of service; queue line design to maximize space and minimize wait times; self-service soda; whole-dollar pricing; condiments self-service areas; intelligent menu development; and more draft beer options all minimize waits. Fan ratings increased from 6.4 to 8.1
• Premium liquors and wines are the standard “house” offerings throughout Mercedes-Benz Stadium bringing added quality
• Chef in every stand; 53 percent of stands have cooking capacity; menus designed for quicker decision-making; partners operating their own stands to ensure quality of their food and guest service; better modeling patterns for food preparation to limit the amount of time before it’s served. Conducted taste tests with fans and adjusted recipes of several core items. Fan ratings increased from 6.5 to 8.1 while the league averages only 6.4.
• Fan First Prices on core fan-favorite food items were almost 50 percent less at MBS and that contributed to a huge jump in fan ratings for the Value for Price Paid for Food and Beverage – from 5.5 at GD in 2016 to 8.5 at MBS in 2017 according to NFL VOF. The NFL average for Value is 5.0, a clear indicator that fans see high quality and fair pricing at MBS.
• Holistic design of Mercedes-Benz Stadium allows for core products, restaurant partners and specialty carts on every level; 1,264 beer taps, over 40 times as many as the Georgia Dome, allows for more beer offerings on tap throughout the stadium. We developed predictive models and engineered end-to-end replenishment processes (including increased cooking, refrigeration, and storage capacity) to eliminate/limit running out of any food products throughout the stadium. Added several new carbonated and non-carbonated non-alcoholic beverage offerings based on fan feedback. Variety ratings increased from 6.2 to 8.4. The league averages only 6.6 on variety.