Timeline – Aug. 11:
– Box Office – 12PM
– Bag Valet – 3PM
– Gates Open – 5PM
– Concert – 7PM
Know Before You Go:
– Arrive early and experience our world-class food and beverage experience featuring Fan First prices.
– Access Your Tickets: Download the Mercedes-Benz Stadium app now and login on the tickets tab with your Ticketmaster account to access your mobile tickets. Add them to your Apple Wallet or Android Pay before approaching the gates.
– Parent Drop Off – Parent pick up and drop off zones will be at: Andrew Young Int’l Blvd (From GWCC Bldg. B toward Marietta St.) and GWCC Bldg. C Bus Lane (Off Northside Dr.). Absolutely no vehicle standing, waiting, or parking permitted in these locations.
– Any bag/wallet larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ must be a clear bag or must be checked for $5 at the closest bag valet tent
– Bag Valet locations: Gate 1, International Plaza (Red brick sidewalk), and the North Suite Entry
– Banners, signs and flags (without poles) are allowed, but they may not exceed (11” x 17”). Signs must be made of paper or a lightweight material and may not contain offensive material.
– Prohibited Items: Cameras with lens longer than 6” (detachable or non-detachable), Laser Pointers, Noisemakers, Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks, Lights, Battery Packs, Binocular cases
– Umbrellas – Large Umbrellas are prohibited. An umbrella must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building and must remain closed inside the building.
– All guests must have a ticket to enter.