As the most competitive and highest-profile motorcycle racing championship in the world, Monster Energy Supercross has entertained millions of fans for 43 years inside the most recognizable and prestigious stadiums in North America. Without a past champion potentially on the gate in 2018, the international field is wide open for the world’s most elite athletes to become a first-time Monster Energy Supercross Champion.
Know Before You Go:
• Clear Bag Policy
• A to Z Guide
• Parking & Public Transportation
• Food & Beverage Experience
• Box Office hours: Monday – Friday from 9AM to 5PM; Event Day – 9AM to start of Intermission
Race Day Timeline:
9:00AM – Box Office opens at Gate 1; closes at the start of Intermission
11:00AM – Bag Valet opens at Gate 1, Gate 2, and North Suite entry; Bag Valets close at 10:30PM
12:00PM – Gates 1 & 2 open for Practice and Qualifying; Only 100 Level, S1, and S2 open to public (100 Level will be GA seating until 5:30PM)
5:30PM – All Gates open; Full Stadium is open
6:30PM – Opening Ceremonies
7:00PM – Races begin
“Pass out” scans are available for this event, which allow guests to re-enter into the stadium. Pass Out scan locations are at Gates 1 and 2, guest service associates will be present near signage that designate “Pass Out Scans Here”. Guests will have their event ticket scanned and allowed to return to the stadium at any time, through any open gate, during the event. “Pass out” scans will cease at 6:00.
• Pit Party is located at the Georgia World Congress Center Halls B1-4 from 12:00PM – 6:00PM
• Passes are $20 each and available through Ticketmaster. Need valid event ticket with $20 Pit Pass for entry.
• Recycle an empty can of Monster Energy at the entrance to the Pits for your free entry into the Pit Party.