Falcons vs. Chiefs
The Brotherhood is back! The Atlanta Falcons face the Kansas City Chiefs in the first home preseason game of the year. We need the Brotherhood to be early, be loud and be ready to Rise Up!
– Clear Bag Policy: Reminder that the clear bag policy is in effect for all matches. Bag check locations are at Gate 1, Gate 2, Red Deck – Level 4 bridge
– Don’t forget to experience our revolutionary Fan First food & beverage prices.
– View the full gameday timeline by swiping to the left or clicking to the right.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Below is our Virtual Concierge, Arthur, who can answer your stadium questions 24/7.
4:00PM – Molly B’s
Molly B’s opens to members at 4:00PM. Entrance available at Gate 2. After the first quarter, the cookhouse opens to non-members and will stay open two hours after the game.
Gather with friends and clients at Molly B’s before the game for a members-only upscale tailgating experience. Members will enjoy an all-inclusive dining experience including a full menu, beverages and liquor. With panoramic views of the field, you will catch all the pregame action.
Falcons Molly B’s Gameday All-Inclusive Package:
This special experience includes food, drinks and specialty cocktails: 6pm – 8pm; $260 per person
5:00PM – Gates Open
All gates (1,2,3,4, North Club Entry, North Suite Entry, and Silver Deck Bridge ) open at 5PM.
– Bag check locations are at Gate 1, Gate 2, Red Deck – Level 4 bridge
– Box Office opens at 4PM and is located adjacent to Gate 1.
Explore the stadium maps by clicking the button below.