TASTE-TESTED AND APPROVED BY YOU
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is reimagining the fan experience. One way we are doing that is by overhauling the stadium food & beverage experience.
The most affordable food in professional sports
$2 – Dasani bottled water; hot dogs; pretzels; popcorn
$3 – Peanuts; pizza; nachos; waffle fries
$5 – 12 oz. domestic beer
High quality options at great values
All of our restaurant partners will participate in fan first pricing, offering menu items priced comparably or the same as what is found in their respective restaurants.
In addition to traditional fan favorites and premium items, craft beers and mixed drinks will also be available from local and national partners throughout the stadium.
- Antico – Locally owned authentic Neapolitan pizza
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream – An Atlanta favorite, premium handcrafted ice cream made fresh daily
- Chick-fil-A – Atlanta’s iconic chicken sandwich and more
- Golden Brown & Delicious – A fun Southern concept from Concentrics Restaurants, nationally renowned restaurant group, creators of Atlanta’s ONE. midtown kitchen and TWO urban licks.
- Delia’s Chicken Sausage – Atlanta’s chef-driven, hand-crafted, all-natural chicken sausage
- Farm Burger – Fresh, locally-sourced grass-fed beef burgers
- Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q – Award-winning local barbecue
- Iberian Pig – Local modern Spanish fare by the Castellucci Hospitality Group
- Jim N Nicks – Traditional regional barbecue
- Kevin Gillespie’s Gamechanger – Big flavors with playful riffs on American indulgence
- King of Pops – Atlanta’s own artisanal popsicles with thoughtful ingredients and interesting flavors
- Miss D’s Popcorn – Local Atlanta popcorn, pralines and sweets
- Snackology 101 Market – Locally-owned curated line of natural and organic foods
- Sublime Doughnuts – Atlanta’s own chef-inspired doughnuts and gelato
- The Varsity– Iconic hot dogs and part of Atlanta’s history since 1928
Speed of Service
Our goal is to save you time so you can enjoy more of the game or event you came to see:
- More than 670 concession points-of-sale (65 percent more than our fans currently enjoy)
- Self-service soda refill stations away from the concession stands (to increase speed and shorten lines)
- Increased on-site kitchen and cooking capacity to ensure freshness, quality and speed of service
- Whole-dollar pricing for ease and efficiency