Fans are offered three options to pay off the PSLs at the time of their purchase.
OPTION ONE – PAY IN FULL
Fans have the option to pay off the PSL in full upon signing the PSL agreement.
OPTION TWO – TWO INSTALLMENTS
The installment plan allows you the opportunity to pay off the PSL in two (2) equal installments on or before February 28, 2018, interest free.
The payment schedule is as follows:
50 percent in 2017
50 percent on or before February 28, 2018
OPTION THREE – FINANCING
The financing plan allows you the opportunity to finance the PSL over 10 years beginning in 2017. If you choose to finance your PSL, you will be required to make a down payment of 40 percent and then make payments annually on the remaining 60 percent over 9 years at 8.5% annual interest.
Your 40 percent down payment can be made interest free until March 1, 2018 in four installments:
10 percent at signing
10 percent on or before 8/1/17
10 percent on or before 10/1/17
10 percent on or before 2/28/18
There are no pre-payment penalties to pay off the PSL once interest begins to accrue. Interest begins to accrue on March 1, 2018 for each of the remaining 9 installment payments.
FINANCING PRICING EXAMPLE:
Below is a pricing breakdown example to purchase one (1) personal seat license:
PSL Cost: $1250 per seat (ONE-TIME FEE)
Due upon Signing: $125 (10 percent)
Due by August 1st, 2017: $125 (10 percent)
Due by October 1st, 2017: $125 (10 percent)
Due by February 28th, 2018: $125 (10 percent)
- Pay NO INTEREST through March 1, 2018.
- Finance the remaining 60 percent balance annually over the first 9 seasons beginning in March 2019.
- There are NO pre-payment penalties.
ONLINE PSL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Fans can manage their PSLs online through the Mercedes-Benz Stadium PSL Account Manager. This feature allows fans to review invoices, check PSL balances and make additional payments at any time towards their PSLs.
All account holders will be offered the following payment plan to pay for their 2017 Falcons season tickets:
Pay in Full at signing or by April 28
40/60 Plan: Pay 40% by April 28 and 60% on or before June 28
Four Part Payment Plan (Automatic Charges)
- Pay 25% on or before April 28
- Auto Payment of 25% on May 26
- Auto Payment of 25% on June 28
- Auto Payment of 25% on July 14