August 31, 2017
Matthew Lynch is responsible for Peachtree Suites 276-297, Loge Boxes in 106, and specific rows within the Harrah’s Cherokee Club, Delta 360 Sky Club and SunTrust Club.
Tiffany Hickem is responsible for the Gullwing Suites, NCR Level Suites 101-132, and specific rows within the Harrah’s Valley River Club, Mercedes-Benz Club and the AMG Lounge.
Andrea Swehla is responsible for Field Suites 9-16, NCR Suites 133-154, Loge Boxes in section 114, and specific rows within the Harrah’s Cherokee Club, Delta 360 Sky Club, and SunTrust Club.
Lauren Litwack is responsible for the Centennial Suites, NCR Level Suites 155-180, and specific rows within the Harrah’s Cherokee Club, Delta 360 Sky Club, and SunTrust Club.
Sean Reardon is responsible for Loge Boxes in section 124 and 132, Field Suites 1-8, NCR Suites 182-197, and specific rows within the Harrah’s Valley River Club, Mercedes-Benz Club and the AMG Lounge.
Shanicka McClendon is responsible for Peachtree Suites 201-237 and specific rows within the Harrah’s Valley River Club, Mercedes-Benz Club and the AMG Lounge.
Lauren Fisher is the Manager of Signature Services.
We are planning more exclusive events NFL Draft, Training Camp, away games and more! Please complete our member survey to help us plan more of what you value most.
You’ve already received access to: CFA Kickoff Games, SEC Championship, CFA Peach Bowl, Celebration Bowl, Taylor Swift, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Ed Sheeran, Atlanta United, Monster Jam and Supercross.
Be on the lookout for more exclusive announcements coming soon!
You will continue to receive access to key benefits: savings on Merchandise and Tours, Discounts At NFLShop.com, Access to NFL Redzone on Mobile, NFL GamePass, And Playoff Priority.
With the new auto-enrollment plan, all season ticket members will receive an additional discount on their playoff tickets if we were to host a Wild-Card Playoff game.
We want to save you the trouble of having to remember details for future payments. Starting in 2018 all accounts will be automatically be charged for regular season and any home playoff games, including season ticket renewals and playoffs for 2019 and all subsequent seasons. Note, playoff games will only be charged on a pay as we play basis. We will process payments using the same information provided for this year’s season ticket payment. Notification of charges will be sent to you at least 30 days prior to a payment being processed. Feel free to notify us at any time to remove your account from the auto-enrollment plan.
“Daktronics is in a league of their own. We selected to work with them because of their dependability known throughout the industry as well as the creativity they bring in crafting something that has never been done.”
– Rich McKay, Atlanta Falcons President and CEO
With local influences and fan input, we have reimagined the food & beverage experience.
This is just a taste of our wide variety of offerings. Click below to view the entire lineup.
• 65 percent more points of sale; queue line design to maximize space and minimize wait times; self-service soda; whole-dollar pricing; condiments self-service areas; intelligent menu development; all designed to minimize waits.
• Chef in every stand; 53 percent of stands have cooking capacity as compared to only 27 percent in 2016; menus designed for quicker decision-making; partners operating their own stands to ensure quality of their food and guest service.
• Affordable pricing on food and beverage that is comparable to the pricing at local restaurants or convenient stores; and consistent prices that do not rise for any event, including the Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, concerts or college football games.
• Holistic design allows for core products, restaurant partners and specialty carts to be accessed on every level; 1,264 beer taps allow for more beer offerings on tap throughout MBS. Stadium engineered end-to-end to eliminate running out of any food products throughout the stadium.