Biking Paths 1⁄2 mile of new walking and biking paths will connect Atlanta’s Westside neighborhoods with downtown Atlanta
Playground A destination playground will support a variety of ages, abilities and interests.
Sports Field A regulation size sports field will be a flexible space that can be used for soccer, flag football and fitness programming.
- The Home Depot Pavilion: A unique sponsorship activation zone that will be comprised of a 3- tier, dual-level, shaded deck pavilion to both engage the tailgating audience in creative ways on event-days and offer additional amenities like picnic areas for the public on non-game days.
- Sculptural Art: A mirrored soccer ball measuring 35 feet in diameter is being created for the space by London-based artist Studio Roso.
- Public Restrooms: Permanent restrooms will be accessible to guests during hours of operation.
- Pedestrian Bridge and ADA Accessible Ramp: Bridges and ramps will be conveniently located and will provide multiple entry points and access for guests of all abilities to participate.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi: Guests will stay connected and share their experience with complimentary Wi-Fi.