What is a Seat License?
In Short, a Seat License is Access Like no other. It is a one-time fee for seat ownership rights and a common form of financing for building new stadiums or undergoing large-scale renovations of sporting venues.
Prices for seat license and season ticket programs range broadly depending on demand and the market
in which they’re sold. As with every other detail, our approach to seat license pricing is fair and inclusive.
Below are just a few of the ever-expanding reasons to get your Falcons Seat License TODAY:
$50 down secures $500 seat license
10,000+ Seats at $500 – less than 5% remaining
Flexible payment options
Access to the biggest events
Transfer or sell at any time
Seat licenses are going fast. Over 70 sections are completely sold out. Visit the appointment booking site to view available dates and times to experience the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Preview Center.
What are the benefits of being a Season Ticket holder?
Become an Atlanta Falcons Seat License Holder Today and
enjoy the most magnificent benefits available all season long:
- Access to our one-of-a-kind Halo board – measuring 58 feet high by 1,100 feet in circumference – large enough for a helicopter to fly through – for a total of 62,000 square feet of display space. It will be more than five stories high and nearly three times larger than the largest display in professional football
- Fan-first pricing on concessions and 65% more points of sale
- Memories loyalty program with special perks such as: commemorative items and on field pre-game access
- 15% off the team store
- Access to NFL game pass online
- Exclusive season ticket holder events
- Access to five parking premium decks
- …And MORE..
What are my payment options?
Fans are offered three options to pay off the PSLs at the time of their purchase.
OPTION ONE – PAY IN FULL
Fans have the option to pay off the PSL in full upon signing the PSL agreement.
OPTION TWO – TWO INSTALLMENTS
The installment plan allows you the opportunity to pay off the PSL in two (2) equal installments on or before February 28, 2018, interest free.
The payment schedule is as follows:
50 percent in 2017
50 percent on or before February 28, 2018
OPTION THREE – FINANCING
The financing plan allows you the opportunity to finance the PSL over 10 years beginning in 2017. If you choose to finance your PSL, you will be required to make a down payment of 20 percent and then make payments annually on the remaining 80 percent over 9 years at 8.5% annual interest.
Your 20 percent down payment can be made interest free until March 1, 2018 in two installments:
10 percent at signing
10 percent on or before 2/28/18
There are no pre-payment penalties to pay off the PSL once interest begins to accrue. Interest begins to accrue on March 1, 2018 for each of the remaining 9 installment payments.
FINANCING PRICING EXAMPLE:
Below is a pricing breakdown example to purchase one (1) personal seat license:
PSL Cost: $1250 per seat (ONE-TIME FEE)
Due upon Signing: $125 (10 percent)
Due by February 28th, 2018: $125 (10 percent)
- PAY NO INTEREST THROUGH MARCH 1, 2018.
- FINANCE THE REMAINING 80 PERCENT BALANCE ANNUALLY OVER THE FIRST 9 SEASONS BEGINNING IN MARCH 2019.
- THERE ARE NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTIES.
ONLINE PSL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Fans can manage their PSLs online through the Mercedes-Benz Stadium PSL Account Manager. This feature allows fans to review invoices, check PSL balances and make additional payments at any time towards their PSLs.
ALL ACCOUNT HOLDERS WILL BE OFFERED PAYMENT PLANS TO PAY FOR THEIR 2017 FALCONS SEASON TICKETS
Accounts will be invoiced in February for their 2017 season tickets
For more information and availability, call us at 678.686.4400