Mercedes-Benz Stadium has reimagined the fan experience to create a fan first environment for all events. We are changing the game.
Click below to jump to a specific section or scroll to view all the information. *A-Z Guide and Policies are subject to change based on event. Check your events specific page, stay tuned to Mercedes-Benz Stadium social channels or contact our Guest Services team for the latest event information.
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Accessible Drop-Off Locations:
• Northside Drive - in front of The Home Depot Backyard
• Andrew Young International Boulevard North West - in front of the Georgia International Plaza or the Red Parking Deck
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. Please note that event day relocations are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are not guaranteed but may be available on a first-come first-serve basis. Check with your section seating host for availability of seats.
• All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be younger than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
• No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be impaired.
•There is a two (2) alcohol drink limit, per transaction.
• Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will generally terminate at the end of the third quarter (football games) or the 75th minute (soccer games).
• Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
• Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
• Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
• We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
• Glass beverage containers may not be removed from Club/Suite areas.
• Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
• All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting stadium property.
• Field Level, Outside of Delta Sky 360 Club and outside Mercedes – Benz Club
• 100 Concourse: Sec 101, Sec 122
• 200 Concourse: Sec 203, Sec 229
• 300 Concourse: Sec 304, Sec 332
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size are not permitted unless medically necessary
Fans will be able to carry the following bags:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.
• Non-Clear bags no larger than 4.5 x 6.5,
• Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a fee at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations -- outside Mercedes-Benz Stadium, specifically located near Gate 1, Gate 2 and Field Level – North Suite Entry. Bag valet is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day. If you have an inquiry regarding an unclaimed item, please contact Connie’s Coat Check Company: 404-934-4495 or email@example.com.
Click HERE to learn more about Clear Bag Policy
• Signs cannot be commercial, political or obscene in nature.
• Signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere within Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
• Signs may not be displayed in a manner that obstructs the views of other fans nor stadium scoreboards/advertising signage.
• The signs must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material.
• Signs cannot utilize wood, metal or similar types of materials for support.
• Maximum dimensions of a sign are 3' x 5'
• For Atlanta United Matches, any flags must be approved through supporter group heads.
• Signage not permitted within the stadium will be disposed of by stadium security unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle.
• Signage cannot be battery operated or contain lights.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
• Field Level: AMG Lounge – 110C, Delta Sky 360 Club – 126C-130C, Mercedes-Benz Club – 108C-112C, The SunTrust Club – 128C
• Concourse 100 and Suite 1 Level: The Mercedes-Benz Gullwing Club – Gullwing Club Suites GC10-GC30
• Concourse 200: Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Club – Sec 210C – 212C, Harrah’s Cherokee Club – Sec 236C – 238C
Club Seat Holders have access to the Clubs they are ticketed for and all general areas of the stadium. They do not have access to the other stadium Clubs or Suite areas unless they are ticketed for them. For additional information on Club Seating, call 470-341-4555.
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Failure to follow the instructions of stadium personnel.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the event. (including throwing objects).
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to drug or alcohol consumption.
• Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat.
• Use of tobacco products of any form, including E-cigarettes
• Verbal or physical harassment of any kind including fighting, taunting or threatening gestures.
Watch Fan Code of Conduct
•We highly recommend that you start by purchasing your parking in advance to guarantee your spot, receive the lowest price, and reduce hassles on the way to the stadium: http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Once you’ve purchased your parking space, download or open Waze to get the most efficient route to your parking lot. Waze is the only GPS program with event day traffic plans and street closures incorporated, providing you with accurate directions and real-time traffic alerts. Please do not use Google Maps, Apple Maps, or any other mapping software.
• 100 Level: Sections 104,116,122,133
• NCR Suite 1 Level: Suite 101, 197, 164, Suite 137
• 200 Level: Sections 203, 218, 230, 243
• Suites 2 Level: Suite 201, Suite 296, Press Box, Suite 236
• 300 Level: Sections 303, 318, 333, 346
Passenger elevators are priority for guests with disabilities and/or mobility challenges. Some elevators are used to move the media and coaches and will periodically be taken out of service for this purpose. To ensure the safe and efficient operation of the elevators, we ask our guests to follow the directions of the elevator/escalator operators and the elevator lobby attendants at all times.
• Field Level - Gate 1 - 100 Concourse Section C128
• Field Level - Gate 1 - Admin 2
• Admin 2 - 100 Concourse Section 122
• Section 105 - Section 205
• Section 102 - Section 301 (stops at 200 Sky Bridge as well)
• Section 101 - 200 Concourse Sky Bridge
• Section 131 - Section 240
• Section 125 - Section 223
• Section 208 - Section 308
• Section 240 - Section 341
• Section 233 - Section 336
• In the event of an emergency at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, event staff, event security and police officers are available to assist all guests. Pertinent information regarding the emergency and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public-address system and on the Stadium televisions and scoreboards.
• Gate 1: Off Northside Drive, across from Vine City Marta Station
• Gate 2: Off International Plaza, at entrance to the Front Porch
• Gate 3: Off International Plaza, at entrance to the Front Porch
• Gate 4: Off MLK St, at entrance to the Front Porch
• Silver Deck Bridge
• North Club Entrance & North Suite Entrance: Off Northside Drive, continue beyond Gate 1 and it will be on the right
• 100 Concourse - Section 133
• 200 Concourse - Section 243
• 300 Concourse - Section 345
Guests that require medical assistance are encouraged to contact a nearby event staff or security staff member. Guests needing assistance may also call the Guest Service Hotline 470-341-5673 or use our Guest Text Messaging Service by texting “Respect” to 69050.
We ask that fans either leave any food or beverage items inside their vehicle or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium. The only exceptions are:
- Parents with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside of the stadium.
- Approved medically necessary snacks.
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY. Learn more about our cashless program HERE.
Click HERE to learn more about our Inspection Policy and metal detectors.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Enable the wireless network adapter on your computer
2. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network
3. Launch your browser to access the internet
• 100 Level – Team Store located at Section 101, Section 107, Section 118, Helmet Wall & Customization Stand located at Section 122
• 200 Level – Section 204
• 300 Level Concourse – Section 301, Section 315, Section 333
Click HERE to learn more about Mobile Ticketing at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
• For directional assistance on gameday, please be sure to download and use Waze for turn by turn directions. Only Waze is recommended (do not use other GPS tools such as Google or Apple maps). Type in the lot name into Waze, select the lot, then select “Go” to be navigated to the lot. Alternatively, all parking passes will have a direct link to your lot which you may select.
• During non-event days, please access the Silver Deck.
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Batteries: Electric or battery operated apparel, or signs. Including loose batteries or items with loose batteries.
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind
• Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
• Food items
• Inflated balls
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick.
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
and/or any other item deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate or suspicious in nature, by any MBS team member.
Thanks to Novelis, we are using the value of recycled aluminum bottles and cans to help fund a Habitat for Humanity house for a deserving family on the Westside. Every year, over $70 million of aluminum ends up in Georgia landfills. Let’s make sure we all do our part to make Georgia a great place to live, work, and play now and for future generations.
We appreciate our recycling partners, Novelis and Coca-Cola, and thank you for joining our efforts.
• Section 101, 117, 121, 133
• Section 203, 219, 246
• Section 310, 313
• Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium. All Season Ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
• Stadium Square Footage: 2 million sqft.
• Total Structural Steel: 23,000 Tons.
• There are over 18,000 sheets of steel shop drawings for the job.
• The Halo Board is the first display of its kind ever created and is 58 feet tall and 1,100 linear feet around.
• Largest non-transparent LED video display in the world.
• More than 38.1 million LEDs (38,193,665 LEDs.)
• Nearly 3 times larger than the next biggest video display in the NFL. (Jaguars 60’ x 362’)
• The Mega Column Display is 101 feet tall.
• Total LEDs in Mega Column display = 4,019,115
• More than 2,200 HD TV’s.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the first professional sports venue to be LEED platinum-certified.
• East Field Level Suites- FL 01-08
• West Field Level Suites- FL 09-16
• NCR Suite Level - S101-S197
• Peachtree Suites- S201-S297
• Gullwing Club/Owner Suites- GS10-GS30
• Centennial Suites- CL01-CL10
• Loge Suites- LS01-LS07
For additional information on suites, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Vehicles may take up only one parking space, and tailgating equipment may not extend beyond the parking space, or impede vehicles driving through the lot.
• Grills, chairs, coolers and other equipment may not take up a parking space. Tailgating is confined to the area directly behind the vehicle.
• Adjacent landscaped areas are common areas and may not be claimed exclusively.
• Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles. Dispose of coals in coal containers provided in the lots.
- Guided MBS Tour
- Adults: $25
- Children (3-12, under 3 are free); Seniors (65+); Military (with valid ID): $20
- Groups: $15 (15 or more) must be booked through group sales team
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
- Saturday: 11am - 4pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Tours every 30 mins
- Public tours: 25 guests per tour
Visit Mercedesbenzstadium.com/stadium-tours for more details.
Fans are encouraged to exit the stadium at Gate 1, to access our primary location walk north towards Georgia World Congress Center—look for Building C just beyond Spencer St.
The secondary location is at the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Andrew Young International Blvd., and can be easily accessed from Gates 2, 3, or 4. This zone is smaller and may experience longer wait times
Exit via Gates 2, 3, or 4 and go to the GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station near International Plaza located off Andrew Young International Blvd.
Exit Gate 1 and take the pedestrian bridge over Northside Drive to access the Vine City Station across the street.
Click Here to learn more about MARTA.
• 200 Level - Sections: 203, 219, 228, 234, 245
• 300 Level - Sections: 303, 310, 313