Mercedes-Benz Stadium takes pride in providing service to all guests including those requiring accommodations. For additional questions regarding ADA accommodations at the stadium, please call the Mercedes-Benz Stadium general information line at (470) 341-5000 and choose Option #3 for Guest Service or email Guestservices@mercedesbenzstadium.com
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. Click Here
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The Blue Parking Lot and the Yellow Parking Lot offers a complimentary ADA shuttle service to and from the stadium for most major events.
Accessible Drop-Off Locations
• Northside Drive – in front of The Home Depot Backyard
• Andrew Young International Boulevard North West – in front of the Georgia International Plaza or the Red Parking Deck
Assistive Listening Devices & Closed Captioning
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards located on the East and West zones of our stadium.
Gate 1, Gate 2, North Club and North Suite, and Silver Deck Bridge entrances are ADA Accessible.
Wheelchair & Companion Seating
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. Please note that event day relocations are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are not guaranteed but may be available on a first-come first-serve basis at the Ticket Office located at Gate 1.
• Wheelchairs: Complimentary wheelchair services can be requested during any major event by visiting the closest Guest Service location. Guest Service desks are located at Gates 1 & 2 and near Section 116. Personal wheelchairs are permitted inside the stadium. Personal wheelchairs can be stored at our main Guest Service Office at Section 116 during the event.