Mercedes-Benz Stadium takes pride in providing service to all guests including those requiring accommodations. For additional questions regarding ADA accommodations at the stadium, please call the Mercedes-Benz Stadium general information line at (470) 341-5000 and choose Option #3 for Guest Service or email Guestservices@mercedesbenzstadium.com
- Accessible Parking
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. Click Here
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The Blue Parking Lot and the Yellow Parking Lot offers a complimentary ADA shuttle service to and from the stadium for most major events.
- Accessible Drop-Off Locations
• Northside Drive – in front of The Home Depot Backyard
• Andrew Young International Boulevard North West – in front of the Georgia International Plaza or the Red Parking Deck
- Assistive Listening Devices & Closed Captioning
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards located on the East and West zones of our stadium.
- Wheelchair & Companion Seating
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. Please note that event day relocations are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are not guaranteed but may be available on a first-come first-serve basis at the Ticket Office located at Gate 1.
• Wheelchairs: Complimentary wheelchair services can be requested during any major event by visiting the closest Guest Service location. Guest Service desks are located at Gates 1 & 2 and near Section 116. Personal wheelchairs are permitted inside the stadium. Personal wheelchairs can be stored at our main Guest Service Office at Section 116 during the event.