Atlanta Falcons Gameday
A-Z Guide & Policies
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located near Section 116 or Section 244. Wheelchair assistance from our Event Staff on event day is complimentary and does not need to be reserved in advance.
• Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
• Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
Guests with non-complying bags can store their items for a fee at one of the conveniently located bag check locations provided by The Mobile Locker Company outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Bag Check Locations:
Gate 1: Northside Drive sidewalk, near The Home Depot Backyard
Gate 2: Outside of Gate 2
The Mobile Locker Company will be available for most major events from 2 hours prior to event start time and close 1.5 hours after the event concludes. Items must be retrieved from The Mobile Locker Company truck on the same day.
Click HERE to learn more about Clear Bag Policy
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
CASH-TO-CARD KIOSKSMercedes-Benz Stadium accepts card and mobile payment ONLY. All mobile vendors, concession stands, bars, and retail locations require the use of card or mobile payment. The stadium is equipped with several ReadySTATION kiosks to convert cash to a prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere VISA is accepted (inside or outside the stadium).
The ReadySTATION kiosks are located and available for use on each of the main concourse levels inside the stadium.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
Violations to the Fan Code of Conduct include, but are not limited to:
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature, or conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property.
- Possession of an unauthorized device or other prohibited items.
- Failing to follow instruction of law enforcement, security personnel and/or guest services regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures.
- Foul or abusive language, offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
- Verbal or physical harassment of officials, players, staff or opposing team fans.
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game, such as unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects, declining to return a ball that enters the stands or attempting to enter the field or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential).
The use of any tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, inside the stadium or within the immediate gate plazas, is prohibited. Additionally, once a fan exits the stadium, re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Stadium personnel will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Fan Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders or guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to revocation of parking privileges and/or season tickets, an inability to attend future stadium events, event ejection without refund, cited for trespass and possible arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest security personnel or Mercedes-Benz Stadium Team Member. Fans can also report inappropriate behavior by text message: Using your mobile device, text the word “RESPECT” to the number 69050 followed by your specific stadium location and brief description of your need for assistance.
Additional prohibited items and behaviors at Mercedes-Benz Stadium include, but are not limited to:
•Abusive, foul or disruptive language • Alcohol • Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities) • Bags that do not follow the Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy, including diaper bags and personal camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications. • Batteries: Loose batteries, or batteries not used in a working, permitted device will not be allowed into the stadium. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the batteries operational use in a permitted device to security personnel upon request. • Bottles, cans, glass and other beverage containers • Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable) and camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications • Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices • Devices deemed suspicious by Stadium security in its sole discretion are prohibited. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate any device’s operational use upon request. • Food items • Inflated balls • Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects) • Knives of any length • Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building. • Laser Pointers • Lights • Masks required or related to health provisions are permitted; Other masks that cover or conceal identity are not permitted • Noisemakers • Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate • Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick. • Thermoses/Cups • Ticket scalping • Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering • Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
**and/or any other item deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate or suspicious in nature, by any MBS team member.**
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Security personnel will review all unique circumstances on a case by case basis and reserves the right to deny access of items based on specific event requirements/requests and overall building policies.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest security personnel or Mercedes-Benz Stadium team member. Fans can also report inappropriate behavior by text message: Using your mobile device, text the word “RESPECT” to the number 69050 followed by your specific stadium location and brief description of your need for assistance.
Rideshare Zone 1 is located on Northside Drive, in front of Georgia World Congress Center – Building C.
Fans exiting Gate 1 are encouraged to follow the wayfinding signs along the Northside Drive sidewalk towards Georgia World Congress Center – Building C.
Rideshare Zone 2 is located on the Centennial Olympic Park Drive sidewalk near State Farm Arena.
Fans exiting Gates 2, 3, and 4 are encouraged to follow the wayfinding signs from the stadium gates to Rideshare Zone 2 near State Farm Arena.
Other forms of rideshare, such as limousines and buses, are also permitted to use these areas as designated pick-up and drop-off locations.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network from the Settings on your smartphone.
2. Launch your browser to access the internet