SUPER BOWL LIII
Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots
Feb. 3 | 6:30PM ET
Know Before You Go
Gates OPEN: 2:00PM
MARTA is the best way to reach downtown Atlanta with expanded schedules surrounding Super Bowl week.
• MARTA will begin selling commemorative Super Bowl Breeze cards (1-day, 3-day, or 4-day pass) at www.breezecard.com on December 15. Commemorative cards will be installed in all Breeze vending machines on January 7
• Extended rail and bus service hours during the 10-day period surrounding Super Bowl LIII:
- Tuesday, January 29 – Friday, February 1: Rail service will start at 4 a.m. one hour earlier, Bus service on regular schedule
- Friday, February 1, at 4 a.m. – Tuesday, February 5, at 2 a.m: Rail service will run continuously, 24 hours a day, Bus service on routes 15, 39, 83 and 96 will run continuously, 24 hours a day
• The Streetcar will operate on its regular schedule with an additional vehicle on Super Bowl Sunday
• MARTA has two apps available to riders: MARTA On The Go offers real-time service information to plan your commute, MARTA See & Say is used for reporting suspicious activity.
• MARTA parking is first-come, first-served
• Marta offers free daily parking MARTA provides free daily parking at 23 stations
• 9 stations have long-term parking for a fee. There are approximately 22,000 parking spaces available throughout the system
• Specific pick up and drop off locations around campus:
- January 26-February 2: Centennial Olympic Park Drive, in front of CNN Center
- Gameday - February 3: Centennial Olympic Park Drive, in front of CNN Center and the NAPA Yellow Lot (for drop off only). Pick up is to be confirmed. ATLSuperBowl53.com will house the latest information
• Please note: many parking lots around the stadium will operate differently during Super Bowl week due to security restrictions and operating as compound space. Please make all parking plans before leaving home
• Parking in the downtown area is extremely limited
• Pre-purchase parking through ParkSuperBowl.com
• Downtown Atlanta’s campus is walkable (less than 1 mile from the Georgia World Congress Center to the Marriott Marquis on the opposite side of downtown and 400 yards from CNN MARTA Station to Super Bowl LIVE in Centennial Olympic Park)
• There will be no direct access to Super Bowl LIVE or Super Bowl Experience from Northside Drive
• ADA parking is offered in select lots. A state-issued ADA tag must accompany your ADA parking permit, and the person to whom the tag is issued must be present in the vehicle
• Once you have purchased an ADA parking permit, you will be contacted by the NFL Mobility Assistance Team to determine your needs once parked. The Mobility Assistance Team will be onsite on gameday, and available in select stadium lots, to help anyone with mobility needs get from their car to their seats
• For ADA related questions, please call (404) 223-8326 or email email@example.com
Scroll to view the Gameday Road Closures Map or click the link above.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size are not permitted unless medically necessary
Fans will be able to carry the following bags:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.
• Non-Clear bags no larger than 4.5 x 6.5,
• Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
• Bag Valet NOT AVAILABLE for Super Bowl LIII