We are proud to welcome Taylor Swift back to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for The Eras Tour. Tickets for all three shows are sold out. Fans should not come to the stadium without tickets. Fans looking for tickets should be very cautious when purchasing tickets from anyone other than Ticketmaster.
- Friday, April 28, 2023 with beabadoobee and Gracie Abrams
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 with beabadoobee and Gracie Abrams
- Sunday, April 30, 2023 with MUNA & GAYLE
Show starts at 6:30 p.m.
Doors open to general fans at 4:30 p.m.
Early entry for VIP 1 & 2, It’s been a long time coming and karma is my boyfriend groups are at 3:30 p.m. More info on which entry to use for these groups will be sent directly to all ticket holders via email.
Parking lots open at 1:30 p.m.
Getting to Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. There are more than 20,000 parking spots available within a 20-minute walk of the stadium. Pre -purchasing your pass is highly recommended as all parking will sell out. All parking lots will open at 1:30 p.m.
Pre-purchase parking here: (LINK)
Using Waze to navigate directly to your pre-purchased parking lot is the fastest and most efficient way to arrive at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Fans should arrive early and plan for heavy traffic in and around Mercedes-Benz Stadium as not only are we hosting The Eras Tour concerts at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but significant events are taking place at both State Farm Arena and the convention center.
MARTA is the fastest and easiest way to get to Mercedes-Benz Stadium, many MARTA stations offer free parking and there are two MARTA transit stations connected directly to Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
More info on riding MARTA can be found at itsmarta.com.
Rideshare is the most difficult option for fans departing the stadium. After a concert, fans are significantly delayed in being able to get a rideshare vehicle to pick them up due to the volume of fans all trying to get a driver at the same time.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Bag Policy
For quickest entry into the stadium, we strongly recommend that you do not bring a bag on event day. If a bag is necessary, the bag (including all Diaper Bags) must meet the following criteria in order to enter the stadium:
- Bags must be completely CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”.
- Bags cannot be tinted with color or include any content or markings that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
- Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
- Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Guests with non-complying bags can store their items for a fee at one of the conveniently located bag check locations provided by The Mobile Locker Company outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Sign Policy
To be permitted inside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium, banners, handheld signs and flags must meet the below criteria:
- Signs cannot be commercial, political or obscene in nature.
- Signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere within Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- Signs may not be displayed in a manner that obstructs the views of other fans nor stadium scoreboards/advertising signage.
- The signs must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material.
- Signs cannot utilize wood, metal, plastic or similar types of materials for support
- Maximum dimensions of a sign are 3′ x 5′.
- Signage cannot be battery operated or contain lights.
Provided banners, flags and signs are event related, in good taste as determined by stadium security and meet the above guidelines, guests will be permitted to bring them into the stadium.
Signage not permitted within the stadium will be disposed of by stadium security unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle prior to entry into the stadium.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a 100% mobile ticketing venue. Before arriving at the stadium gates, every fan should have their individual ticket downloaded and placed into their phones wallet to expedite entry. Screenshots of tickets are not accepted, the only ticket that will scan at the gates is the original (or completely transferred) ticket. To greatly reduce the risk of ticket fraud, we utilized Ticketmaster’s SafeTix technology which has a new and unique barcode that refreshes every 15 seconds.
More info on how to use mobile ticketing can be found here: (LINK)
Fans with floor seats should enter at gate one to pick up their wristbands to access the floor. Entering at any other gate will cause delays in accessing your seats.
Fans sitting in the 100, 200 or 300 level should enter at any of the other gates (2, 3 or 4) for the quickest access to your seats.
Fans with premium seating options such as suites and clubs can enter any of the premium entrances or general gates.
- For a list of prohibited items please click here: (LINK)
- Individual cell phone chargers, including the charging block/cord and external rechargeable battery pack varieties, are permitted. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the device’s operational use to security personnel upon request.
- Outfits or costumes that requires batteries to light up are not allowed.
- No GoPro/video cameras, professional cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, selfie sticks or tripods/monopods are allowed.
Please visit the A-Z Guide (LINK) or use Ask Arthur, our virtual concierge, available within the Mercedes-Benz Stadium app to answer all of your questions about the in-stadium experience, tickets, parking/transportation, food and beverage and more 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.