Mercedes-Benz Stadium is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all fans. All fans are expected to adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct while inside the stadium and on the surrounding property. The Fan Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, as well as the conduct of their guests.
Violations to the Fan Code of Conduct include, but are not limited to:
- Failure to comply with stadium policies.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Failing to follow instruction of law enforcement, security personnel and/or guest services.
- Foul or abusive language, offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
The use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, inside the stadium or within the immediate gate plazas, is prohibited. Additionally, once a fan exits the stadium, re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Stadium personnel will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Fan Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders or guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to revocation of parking privileges and/or season tickets, an inability to attend future stadium events, event ejection without refund, cited for trespass and possible arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior, including violations related to COVID-19 health and safety protocols, to the nearest security personnel or Mercedes-Benz Stadium team member. Fans can also report inappropriate behavior by text message: Using your mobile device, text the word “RESPECT” to the number 69050 followed by your specific stadium location and brief description of your need for assistance.