Mercedes-Benz Stadium is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for all fans. All fans are expected to adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct while inside the stadium and on the surrounding property. The Fan Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, as well as the conduct of their guests.
Violations to the Fan Code of Conduct include, but are not limited to:
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, or illegal in nature, or conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property.
- Possession of an unauthorized device or other prohibited items.
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, security personnel and/or guest services regarding stadium operations, policies and/or emergency response procedures.
- Foul or abusive language, offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
- Verbal or physical harassment of officials, players, staff or other fans.
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game, such as unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects, declining to return a ball that enters the stands or attempting to enter the field or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential).
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the event
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members.
- If a fan violates the Fan Code of Conduct and fails to identify themselves to stadium staff, the fan is subject to penalty, including being barred. The ticket holder of record may be subject to disciplinary measures including ticket suspension.
The use of any tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, inside the stadium or within the immediate gate plazas, is prohibited. Additionally, once a fan exits the stadium, re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Stadium personnel will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Fan Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders or guests who choose not to adhere to these guidelines will be subject to revocation of parking privileges and/or season tickets, an inability to attend future stadium events, event ejection without refund, cited for trespass or possible arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to the nearest security personnel or Mercedes-Benz Stadium Team Member. Fans can also report inappropriate behavior by text message: Using your mobile device, text the word “RESPECT” to the number 69050 followed by your specific stadium location and brief description of your need for assistance.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of officials, team members, staff and/or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Fan Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
Thank you for your assistance and we hope you enjoy your experience at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.