FALCONS vs. RAMS
Oct. 20 | Kickoff at 1:00PM
All fans are invited to join the drum corps on a special march into the stadium! The "Bird Walk" kicks off at 12:00p from the corner of Mangum and Mitchell Streets. Be in your seat 30 minutes before kickoff and get ready to RISE UP!
Parking Lots 8:30AM Purchase parking in advance and download Waze for directions straight to your parking lot.
The Home Depot Backyard ULTIMATE PREGAME TAILGATE SPOT 8:30AM - LOCAL FOOD & BEVERAGE - FALCONS CHEERLEADERS & BROTHERHOOD OF THE BEAT PERFORMANCE
- LOCAL FOOD & BEVERAGE
- FALCONS CHEERLEADERS & BROTHERHOOD OF THE BEAT PERFORMANCE
Fan Village THE PERFECT SPOT TO GET READY FOR FALCONS FOOTBALL 10:00AM LOCATED ON THE INTERNATIONAL PLAZA OUTSIDE GATE 2 - Brotherhood of the beat performance & APPEARANCEs by FALCONS CHEERLEADERS, FALCONS LEGENDS AND FREDDIE FALCON
LOCATED ON THE INTERNATIONAL PLAZA OUTSIDE GATE 2
- Brotherhood of the beat performance & APPEARANCEs by FALCONS CHEERLEADERS, FALCONS LEGENDS AND FREDDIE FALCON
Roof Status: OPEN
Box Office 10:30AM Located at Gate 1 on Northside Dr.Stadium Maps
Gates Open 11:00AM EXPLORE THE STADIUM MAPS FOR ALL GATE LOCATIONS.Stadium Maps
BE IN YOUR SEAT EARLY! 12:30PM Lights, camera, action…be in your seats 30 minutes prior to kickoff. Believe us, you’ve never seen anything like this NEW Falcons pregame show.
Miller Lite Free Rides® Available on MARTA for Week 7
The Original Light Beer is once again teaming up with the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA) and United Distributors for the sixth consecutive season to offer FREE and safe rides to the Atlanta community. Falcons fans traveling to and from Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be able to take advantage of free and safe rides for the Week 7 and Week 8 home games, courtesy of Miller Lite.
Miller Lite ambassadors will pass out round trip Breeze cards at the following MARTA stations: Indian Creek, College Park, H.E. Holmes and Lindbergh.
This year, football fans 21+ across the nation can pledge their commitment to being a designated driver for their friends and family during the football season and enter for a chance to win rides with Uber for a year by texting FOOTBALL to 28130.
WHEN: Sunday, October 20, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: Tickets will be distributed at Indian Creek, College Park, H.E. Holmes and Lindbergh stations prior to the game.MORE INFORMATION
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
Ten cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the stadium for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash.
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located near Section 116 or Section 244. Wheelchair assistance from our Event Staff on event day is complimentary and does not need to be reserved in advance.
Apple Pay works with the Apple devices you use every day at Mercedes-Benz Stadium!
You can make secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web. Apple Pay is even simpler, and safer, than using your physical card. Enjoy it at the next event you attend inside our facility.
For quickest entry into the stadium, we strongly recommend that you do not bring a bag on event day. If a bag is necessary, the bag must meet the following criteria in order to enter the stadium:
• Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
• Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a fee (cash or card payment accepted) at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Gate 1 Binbox Lockers: Download the Binbox app and securely store your items in a rented locker outside of Gate 1 (Northside Drive sidewalk, near The Home Depot Backyard). Binbox lockers will be available for rental 2.5 hours prior to all major event start times and close 1.5 hours post event. Items must be retrieved from the lockers on the same day. Please contact email@example.com for all inquiries, including retrieval of items left behind on event day. For more information on Binbox, please visit https://www.binboxlockers.com/
Gate 2 Bag Valet Tent: Located outside of Gate 2 on the sidewalk in International Plaza. This bag valet tent is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
Click HERE to learn more about Clear Bag Policy
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
CASH-TO-CARD KIOSKSTen cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the stadium for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash. Guests will be able to feed the cash into the machine and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount with no transaction fee. These cards can be utilized as any other pre-paid debit card or credit card within the stadium as well as outside the stadium.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
- • Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Fighting, foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
• Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
•Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
Stadium staff will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders and/or patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances.
Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Mercedes-Benz Stadium employee. Fans wishing to report inappropriate or suspicious behavior may also do so by text message on your mobile device or by calling our assistance hotline.
- • Text the word "RESPECT" to 69050
• Call the assistance hotline at 470-341-5673
The National Football League, Atlanta Falcons and Mercedes-Benz Stadium thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Battery packs
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
• Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
• Food items *
• Inflated balls *
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick.
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
*unless purchased on site
Fans are encouraged to exit the stadium at Gate 1, to access our primary and largest Lyft zone located at GWCC Building C (north of the Gold Deck on Northside Drive).
The secondary location is at the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Andrew Young International Blvd., and can be easily accessed from Gates 2, 3, or 4. This zone is smaller and may experience longer wait times.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network from the Settings on your smartphone.
2. Launch your browser to access the internet