FALCONS vs. BUCCANEERS
DEC. 20 | Kickoff: 1:00PM | Gates Open: 12:00PM
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Your health and safety is our priority. Click below to find all protocols for attending events at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is requiring that all guests age two and up must wear a face covering at all times (other than while actively eating or drinking, which is only permitted in your seats). It is strongly recommended that fans arrive at the stadium wearing face coverings, and wear them walking to and from parking lots or public transit. All Mercedes-Benz Stadium associates are required to wear face coverings.
Please assure that your face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) follow CDC Guidelines listed here, including but not limited to:
- Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured around the face and allow the guest to remain hands-free
Thanks to our partners at Emory Healthcare, branded face coverings will be distributed to all fans in attendance for Atlanta Falcons games this season.
Parking & Tailgating 8:30AM Public parking is available in the Blue Lot, Lot M, Red Deck and Yellow Lot. Tailgating is only permitted in Lot M at this time. The use of space in between physically distanced vehicles is prohibited. Please maintain six feet (6') physical distance from other groups. Secure parking now on ParkMobile.Parking & Transportation
Box Office 12:00PM Located at Gate 1 on Northside Dr.Stadium Maps
Gates Open 12:00PM NEW CONTACTLESS ENTRY: You may notice that at Gate 2, we've added new magnetometers that allow you to walk through security without removing items from your pockets. This enhanced technology provides us top security while giving you a better experience during the process. As you enter Gate 2, keep walking with all of your belongings in your pockets. Please do not stop unless advised by security personnel.Stadium Maps
Roof Status: TBD
Mobile Ticketing & Mobile Ordering
Download the official Atlanta Falcons app
As a reminder, mobile tickets are the only way to enter the stadium for Falcons games. Manage your tickets in the Falcons app and save them to your digital wallet. No screenshots will be accepted.
ORDER ‘N GO – Mobile Ordering
This year, we are excited to bring fans our new purchase option, Order ‘N Go – a new mobile ordering food and beverage experience.
Fans can order menu favorites from participating stands at fan-friendly pricing from their smartphones using the Atlanta Falcons app. When ready, you can head to the stand, scan your QR code and grab your order – all contactless.Download App Mobile Ordering
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located near Section 116 or Section 244. Wheelchair assistance from our Event Staff on event day is complimentary and does not need to be reserved in advance.
For quickest entry into the stadium, we strongly recommend that you do not bring a bag on event day. If a bag is necessary, the bag must meet the following criteria in order to enter the stadium:
• Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
• Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a fee (cash or card payment accepted) at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Gate 1 Binbox Lockers: Download the Binbox app and securely store your items in a rented locker outside of Gate 1 (Northside Drive sidewalk, near The Home Depot Backyard). Binbox lockers will be available for rental 2.5 hours prior to all major event start times and close 1.5 hours post event. Items must be retrieved from the lockers on the same day. Please contact email@example.com for all inquiries, including retrieval of items left behind on event day. For more information on Binbox, please visit https://www.binboxlockers.com/
Gate 2 Bag Valet Tent: Located outside of Gate 2 on the sidewalk in International Plaza. This bag valet tent is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
Click HERE to learn more about Clear Bag Policy
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
CASH-TO-CARD KIOSKSTen cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the stadium for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash. Guests will be able to feed the cash into the machine and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount with no transaction fee. These cards can be utilized as any other pre-paid debit card or credit card within the stadium as well as outside the stadium.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
The Fan Code of Conduct requires all fans over the age of two (2) years old to wear a face covering at all times (this includes security screening areas and while anywhere inside the stadium). There are few exceptions for not wearing a facial covering for a brief amount of time, such as for visual verification of identity by a stadium team member OR when actively in the process of eating or drinking.
Fans are permitted to eat and drink only when seated in their assigned ticketed seats. No eating or drinking will be permitted on the concourses or in common areas.
Additionally, all fans are expected to maintain a minimum of six feet (6’) of physical distance between themselves and others who are not members of their immediate event day ticket group.
Violations to the Fan Code of Conduct include, but are not limited to: • Failure to comply with stadium policies, including policies requiring face coverings and requirements to maintain physical distancing. • Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior. • Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature. • Failing to follow instruction of law enforcement, security personnel and/or guest services. • Foul or abusive language, offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault. • Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans. • Unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests. • Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
The use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, inside the stadium or within the immediate gate plazas, is prohibited. Additionally, once a fan exits the stadium, re-entry is strictly prohibited.
Stadium personnel will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Fan Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders or guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to revocation of parking privileges and/or season tickets, an inability to attend future stadium events, event ejection without refund, cited for trespass and possible arrest.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior, including violations related to COVID-19 health and safety protocols, to the nearest security personnel or Mercedes-Benz Stadium team member. Fans can also report inappropriate behavior by text message: Using your mobile device, text the word “RESPECT” to the number 69050 followed by your specific stadium location and brief description of your need for assistance.
In addition to wearing a face covering and maintaining minimum social distancing, please also remember to thoroughly sanitize or wash your hands as needed.
Additional prohibited items and behaviors at Mercedes-Benz Stadium include, but are not limited to:
•Abusive, foul or disruptive language • Alcohol • Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities) • Bags that do not follow the Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy, including diaper bags and personal camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications. • Batteries: Loose batteries, or batteries not used in a working, permitted device will not be allowed into the stadium. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the batteries operational use in a permitted device to security personnel upon request. • Bottles, cans, glass and other beverage containers • Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable) and camera bags that do not meet clear bag policy specifications • Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices • Devices deemed suspicious by Stadium security in its sole discretion are prohibited. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate any device’s operational use upon request. • Food items • Inflated balls • Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects) • Knives of any length • Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building. • Laser Pointers • Lights • Masks required or related to health provisions are permitted; Other masks that cover or conceal identity are not permitted • Noisemakers • Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate • Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick. • Thermoses/Cups • Ticket scalping • Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering • Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
**and/or any other item deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate or suspicious in nature, by any MBS team member.**
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Security personnel will review all unique circumstances on a case by case basis and reserves the right to deny access of items based on specific event requirements/requests and overall building policies.
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior, including violations relating to COVID-19 health and safety related protocols, to the nearest security personnel or Mercedes-Benz Stadium team member. Fans can also report inappropriate behavior by text message: Using your mobile device, text the word “RESPECT” to the number 69050 followed by your specific stadium location and brief description of your need for assistance.
The Lyft zone is located on Northside Drive, in front of Georgia World Congress Center- Building C.
Fans exiting Gate 1 are encouraged to follow the wayfinding signs down the Northside Drive sidewalk towards Georgia World Congress Center- Building C.
Fans exiting Gates 2, 3, and 4 are encouraged take the escalator near The Home Depot Backyard down to the Gate 1 plaza and follow the wayfinding signs down the Northside Drive sidewalk towards Georgia World Congress Center- Building C.
Other forms of rideshare, such as limousines and buses, are permitted to use this area as designated pick-up and drop-off as well.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network from the Settings on your smartphone.
2. Launch your browser to access the internet