FALCONS vs. CARDINALS
Dec. 16 | Kickoff at 1:00PM
Parking Lots 8:30PM Purchase parking in advance and download Waze for directions straight to your parking lot.Parking & Transportation
Fan Village 10:00AM Located on the International Plaza outside of Gate 2, the American Family Insurance Fan Village features football activities, live music, giveaways, face painters, a variety of food options and more! The perfect destination to get you hyped for gameday!
Box Office 10:30AM Located at Gate 1 on Northside Dr.Stadium Maps
Gates Open 11:00AM EXPLORE THE STADIUM MAPS FOR ALL GATE LOCATIONS.Stadium Maps
Celebrity Train Horn Be in your seats early to watch Kevin Kratz and Lagos Kunga of Atlanta United sound the train horn, our newest Atlanta Falcons pre-kickoff tradition! Check back each week for the upcoming game’s celebrity Train Horn guest.
Update Your Falcons App Update your app before gameday to avoid delays. You must upgrade to the latest version to use the app and manage your mobile tickets. Plus, use the "Sign Up" option upon first opening the mobile app and users will be randomly selected for rewards in-stadium.Mobile Apps
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located near Section 116 or Section 244. Wheelchair assistance from our Event Staff on event day is complimentary and does not need to be reserved in advance.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size are not permitted unless medically necessary
Fans will be able to carry the following bags:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.
• Non-Clear bags no larger than 4.5 x 6.5,
• Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a (cash only) fee at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations -- outside Mercedes-Benz Stadium, specifically located near Gate 1, Gate 2 and Field Level – North Suite Entry. Bag valet is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day. If you have an inquiry regarding an unclaimed item, please contact Connie’s Coat Check Company: 404-934-4495 or email@example.com.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
- • Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Fighting, foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
• Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
•Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
Stadium staff will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders and/or patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances.
Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Mercedes-Benz Stadium employee. Fans wishing to report inappropriate or suspicious behavior may also do so by text message on your mobile device or by calling our assistance hotline.
- • Text the word "RESPECT" to 69050
• Call the assistance hotline at 470-341-5673
The National Football League, Atlanta Falcons and Mercedes-Benz Stadium thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Battery packs
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
• Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
• Food items *
• Inflated balls *
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick.
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
*unless purchased on site
Fans are encouraged to exit the stadium at Gate 1, to access our primary and largest Lyft zone located at North Martin Luther King Dr. off of Northside Dr. Once outside of Gate 1, follow the signs to the Lyft zone.
The secondary location is at the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Andrew Young International Blvd., and can be easily accessed from Gates 2, 3, or 4. This zone is smaller and may experience longer wait times.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network from the Settings on your smartphone.
2. Launch your browser to access the internet