How can I relocate my seats?
Seat Upgrade Program: In March of 2019 we launched a new seat upgrade program to facilitate all upgrades/relocations. This program will take place during a window each year in the Falcons off-season. Through the program, you will be able to browse available seating on a link and then make the switch easily through just a few steps. Your PSL must be paid in full in order to relocate.
STR Marketplace: Fans looking to relocate to new seating at any time will want to post their current PSL location for sale through the STR Marketplace. Fans may elect to purchase a new PSL while waiting for their previous location to sell, or decide to wait for their current location to sell prior to purchasing a new location.
If I enroll in a season ticket payment plan today, when will my payment be withdrawn?
All accounts will have their initial payment, for season tickets, deducted automatically on the set payment dates.
PSL Payments will be withdrawn immediately after submitting.
Are my Season Ticket Payments separate from my PSL Payments?
Yes, your season ticket invoice is a separate invoice. To submit a payment to your PSL invoice click My PSL Account Manager and login to your account. (Please note: Your login credentials may be different than your My Falcons Account Manager)
Do all of the Season Ticket payment plans have automatic charges?
Yes, by enrolling in a season ticket payment plan, you are agreeing to have payments automatically deducted on the associated dates.
Is my PSL payment automatically charged?
PSL payments will not be automatically charged. There are no payment plans for PSL payments. PSL payments will be withdrawn immediately after submitting.
Can I choose the dates of my monthly payment plan?
No, we are unable to alter the dates of the associated payment plans. By enrolling in a plan, you are committing to having payments deducted on these specific dates and an account cannot be removed from a plan at a later date.
If I wanted to pay by check, where do I mail my payment?
Payment for both season tickets and your PSL* can be mailed to:
Attn: Signature Services
1 AMB Drive
Atlanta, GA 30313
*Please note in the memo of your check, your account number and where to apply the payment (season tickets or PSL).
How do I transfer my tickets?
- Sign into your account and click on your event to find your tickets
- Click the blue “Send” button (event eligibility may vary)
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address and an optional note. *
- Click the “Send” button. A system generated email will then be sent to the recipient to accept the tickets.
Please visit our tutorial videos and browse the ‘HOW TO’ guides to assist with accepting or transferring tickets, as well as all the ‘Mobile’ tabs.
*If you experience any issues transferring your tickets, please contact your Signature Services Rep for assistance.
Why can I sell tickets for some events but not others?
Not all events or tickets are available for resale. If you don’t see a “Sell” button, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. Tickets purchased over the phone with Ticketmaster or through a third party are not available for Fan-to-Fan Resale through Ticketmaster.
When will parking be released and where can I purchase it?
- Access codes will be released and available for you to purchase parking about 30 days prior to the event for single night events. Season Long Passes for the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United will be made to available prior to the start of their respective seasons
- Directly through the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta United, and Mercedes-Benz Stadium apps or via www.parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com, fans can purchase parking through an integrated partnership with Atlanta-based Park Mobile, the country’s leading parking commerce site
Why am I locked out of my Falcons Account Manager?
- You may be locked out of your Falcons Account Manager due to entering the incorrect account information at a maximum exceeded limit. To reset your password, you can select the Forgot Password? link where you will enter your email address registered to your account and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
When I will receive my Ticket Cards?
- Tickets Cards are typically received 2 weeks prior to the first included game
Where is the VIP Entrance located?
Click here for stadium map.
Why am I not receiving emails?
- One of the main ways we communicate information to our PSL Owners is through email. To ensure you are receiving our communication, please add the below email addresses to your approved senders list to prevent them from going to spam.
Please note: If you are using a company domain, it is most likely due to IT having restrictions and you might need to work with your IT to allow our emails through your firewall.
*If you still experience any issues, please contact your Signature Services Rep for further assistance.