Mercedes-Benz STADIUM TOURS
BOOK A TOUR OF OUR WORLD-CLASS STADIUM TODAY!
Experience the signature features of Mercedes-Benz Stadium including stops at locker rooms, the field, Window to the City, Skybridges and 100 Yard Club. Tour routes and locations are subject to change.
Monday - Friday | 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Saturday | 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Sunday | 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.Tours Calendar
Adults - $25
*Kids age 3-12, Seniors and Military - $20 *Offer not available online. Discounts can be purchased day of tour at the box office
- Credit Cards for payment only - Taxes and fees not included* Tours not available on game/event days. Tours will run every hour. Tours and access to Molly B's and the Mercedes-Benz Team Store will be available most days of the year. Hours vary on event days and may require an event ticket to enter. Guests are encouraged to call before arrival to verify hours 470-341-5000. A limited number of tickets are available for each tour and while walk-up tickets are available, guests are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online.
For more information:
Address: 1414 Andrew Young International Blvd. ATLANTA, GA 30313
- Adults: $25
- Children (3-12; under 3 free); Seniors (65+); Military (with valid ID): $20* *Can only be purchased at the Tour Desk
- Group discounts must be booked through Group Sales Team: Call 470-341-5000
• Where do I Park and how much is it?
- Parking is available at the SILVER DECK (1414 Andrew Young International Blvd)
- Price varies daily and can be purchased at the Tour Desk with CASH ONLY
• Where does the tour start?
- Inside of Gate 2, located next to the Giant Falcon Statue and Molly B’s
• How long is the tour?
- Tours typically last 90 minutes
• Are they ADA accessible?
- Yes, we have wheelchairs available at the tour desk
• Is food and beverage available?
- Molly B’s is open from 11AM-2:30PM (most days). Outside of those hours, there is no food or beverage onsite.
• How often are tours available?
- We offer tours on most non-Major event days. Visit our Tour Calendar at http://mercedesbenzstadium.com/stadium-tours/