Mercedes-Benz STADIUM TOURS
We are booking private groups, STEAM/Educational and Individual Tours for the Fall Season! Please complete the respective form using links below:Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group and Individual Tours
Experience the signature features of Mercedes-Benz Stadium, including stops at locker rooms, the field, Window to the City, Skybridges, and Clubs. Tour routes and locations are subject to change.
Address: 1414 Andrew Young International Blvd. ATLANTA, GA 30313
- Adults: $25
- Children (3-12; under 3 free); Seniors (65+); Military (with valid ID): $20
- Group discount available for 15+ people attending a tour
• Where do I park and how much does parking cost?
- Parking is available at the SILVER DECK (1414 Andrew Young International Blvd).
- Price varies daily and can be purchased at the Tour Desk.
• Where does the tour start?
- Inside of Gate 2, located next to the Giant Falcon Statue and Molly B’s.
• How long is the tour?
- Tours typically last 60 minutes.
• Are they ADA accessible?
- Yes, we have wheelchairs available at the tour desk.
• Is food and beverage available?
- We do not offer food and beverage for group tours. Students are allowed to bring their own lunches.
• How often are tours available?
- We offer tours on a limited bases during non-event days.
STEAM EDUCATIONAL TOUR, PROGRAMS, AND EVENTS
Powered by Georgia Power
Students can experience the signature features of Mercedes-Benz Stadium through the lens of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. We offer curriculum that meets the GA Standards of Excellence. Learn more about our program offerings and events we host throughout the school year below.LEARN MORE