11 Acres of Multi-Purpose Greenspace
WHO WE ARE: A beautiful, 11-acre greenspace full of unique opportunities for the local community and visitors alike — our space draws a broad spectrum of programming for all audiences as well as offers parking and tailgating opportunities on event-days.
WHAT WE DO: Programming focusses on four key pillars: arts and culture, health and wellness, communal education and service-oriented activations. The Home Depot Backyard offers a variety of activities from daily fitness classes to one-of-a-kind events focused on uplifting the community.
WHERE WE'RE GOING: Through strategic partnerships, The Home Depot Backyard continuously evolves and looks to create new and innovative opportunities focused on the enrichment of visitors to the space.
A unique gathering spot for cultural inclusivity in the Heart of Atlanta — the destination playground supports a variety of ages, abilities, and interests to enrich and uplift the local community.
THE HOME DEPOT PAVILION:
A unique sponsorship activation zone that is comprised of a 3-tier, dual-level, shaded deck pavilion to both engage the tailgating audience in creative ways on event-days and offer additional amenities like picnic areas for the public on non-game days.
On game days, The Home Depot Backyard transforms into a tailgating location for avid fans to come together and create a fun and exciting experience.PARKING & TAILGATE PACKAGES Parking and Tailgate Guidelines
• Please note that the park may be closed at various times throughout the year for maintenance, special events, or weather-related events – visit our Things To Do page to see which dates the park will be closed.
We are just next door to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Click Here to view a variety of transportation options to our campus that will assist when planning your trip to The Home Depot Backyard.
• To visit the park during the hours posted
• To use open areas, including the Central, East and West lawns
• To deposit waste in designated receptacles
• To walk your dog on a leash, if you clean up after it
• Entering the park after the hours posted
• Drug and/or alcohol use
• Smoking (including all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes and vaporizers)
• Amplified music that disturbs others
• Obstructing park entrances
• Rummaging in trash receptacles
• Defying directions from park staff