2020 HOME OPENER Atlanta United vs. FC Cincinnati
Mar. 7 | Kickoff: 7:00PM
Parking 2:00PM PURCHASE PARKING IN ADVANCE AND DOWNLOAD WAZE FOR DIRECTIONS STRAIGHT TO YOUR PARKING LOT.Parking & Transportation
Fan Village 4:00PM Join us at the American Family Insurance Fan Village for games, activities, food & drinks, live music & more! Located on the International Plaza outside of Gate 2.Stadium Maps
Box Office 4:30PM LOCATED AT GATE 1 ON NORTHSIDE DR.Stadium Maps
Gates Open 5:00PM EXPLORE THE STADIUM MAPS FOR ALL GATE LOCATIONS.Stadium Maps
ROOF STATUS: CLOSED
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
GOAL: ZERO WASTE
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is on the road to zero waste. Check out the new signage around the stadium. Place your bottles and cans in RECYCLE bins and everything else in COMPOST.
More Stadium Info:
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. http://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located near Section 116 or Section 244. Wheelchair assistance from our Event Staff on event day is complimentary and does not need to be reserved in advance.
Apple Pay works with the Apple devices you use every day at Mercedes-Benz Stadium!
You can make secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web. Apple Pay is even simpler, and safer, than using your physical card. Enjoy it at the next event you attend inside our facility.
For quickest entry into the stadium, we strongly recommend that you do not bring a bag on event day. If a bag is necessary, the bag must meet the following criteria in order to enter the stadium:
• Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
• Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a fee (cash or card payment accepted) at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Gate 1 Binbox Lockers: Download the Binbox app and securely store your items in a rented locker outside of Gate 1 (Northside Drive sidewalk, near The Home Depot Backyard). Binbox lockers will be available for rental 2.5 hours prior to all major event start times and close 1.5 hours post event. Items must be retrieved from the lockers on the same day. Please contact email@example.com for all inquiries, including retrieval of items left behind on event day. For more information on Binbox, please visit https://www.binboxlockers.com/
Gate 2 Bag Valet Tent: Located outside of Gate 2 on the sidewalk in International Plaza. This bag valet tent is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
Click HERE to learn more about Clear Bag Policy
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
CASH-TO-CARD KIOSKSTen cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the stadium for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash. Guests will be able to feed the cash into the machine and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount with no transaction fee. These cards can be utilized as any other pre-paid debit card or credit card within the stadium as well as outside the stadium.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
Click HERE to learn more about Mobile Ticketing at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Batteries: Certain electric or battery-operated apparel and signs are permitted, unless specifically prohibited by event promoters. Loose batteries, or batteries not used in a working, permitted device will not be allowed into the stadium. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the batteries operational use in a permitted device to security personnel upon request. Please note, Mercedes-Benz Stadium Security personnel will review all unique circumstances relating to apparel and signage on a case by case basis and reserves the right to deny access of items based on specific event requirements/requests and overall building policies.
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind
• Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
• Food items
• Inflated balls
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Masks:Wearing of a mask, hood or device by which any portion of the face is hidden, concealed or covered is prohibited at Mercedes-Benz Stadium and The Home Depot Backyard in accordance with Georgia Code 16-11-38. All guests should expect this state law to be enforced at all times at The Home Depot Backyard, stadium gates and within the stadium. Unique circumstance (For example, a traditional holiday costume on the occasion of a holiday) will be reviewed and considered by Mercedes-Benz Stadium Security personnel on a case by case basis. Face painting is permitted as long as it does not fully conceal the identity of the guest.
• Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick.
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
and/or any other item deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate or suspicious in nature, by any MBS team member.
Devices: Devices requiring the use of batteries that Stadium security does not, in its sole discretion, deem suspicious or are not otherwise prohibited by security personnel and stadium policy, are permitted. However, loose batteries without a specific device to operate or are deemed suspicious by Stadium security in its sole discretion, are prohibited. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the device’s operational use upon request.
Cell Phone Chargers: Individual cell phone chargers, including the charging block/cord and external rechargeable battery pack varieties, are permitted. Guests should be prepared to demonstrate the device’s operational use to security personnel upon request.
Fans are encouraged to exit the stadium at Gate 1, to access our primary and largest Lyft zone located at GWCC Building C (north of the Gold Deck on Northside Drive).
The secondary location is at the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Andrew Young International Blvd., and can be easily accessed from Gates 2, 3, or 4. This zone is smaller and may experience longer wait times.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network from the Settings on your smartphone.
2. Launch your browser to access the internet