2019 MLS CUP PLAYOFFS Atlanta United vs. Toronto FC
Oct. 30 | Kickoff: 8:00PM
Parking 3:00PM PURCHASE PARKING IN ADVANCE AND DOWNLOAD WAZE FOR DIRECTIONS STRAIGHT TO YOUR PARKING LOT.Parking & Transportation
Box Office 6:00PM LOCATED AT GATE 1 ON NORTHSIDE DR.Stadium Maps
Gates Open 6:30PM EXPLORE THE STADIUM MAPS FOR ALL GATE LOCATIONS.Stadium Maps
ROOF STATUS: CLOSED
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
Gate 1, Gate 2, North Club and North Suite, and Silver Deck Bridge entrances are ADA Accessible.
• Accessible Parking: Please visit the parking link on the Mercedes-Benz Stadium website to view ADA parking availability for events. https://parking.mercedesbenzstadium.com/
- ADA parking is for sale on a first come first serve basis. All parking decks and lots have ADA spaces
• Accessible Parking Shuttle: The following parking lots offer a complimentary ADA shuttle for most major events: o Blue Lot o Yellow Lot
Accessible Drop-Off Locations:
• Northside Drive - in front of The Home Depot Backyard
• Andrew Young International Boulevard North West - in front of the Georgia International Plaza or the Red Parking Deck
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating (ADA), where individuals with disabilities can sit to accommodate their needs, can be purchased online through Ticketmaster.com or at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open on event day for in-person sales for all events that are not sold out in advance. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating on all levels. Please note that event day relocations are EXTREMELY LIMITED and are not guaranteed but may be available on a first-come first-serve basis. Check with your section seating host for availability of seats.
Apple Pay works with the Apple devices you use every day at Mercedes-Benz Stadium!
You can make secure purchases in stores, in apps and on the web. Apple Pay is even simpler, and safer, than using your physical card. Enjoy it at the next event you attend inside our facility.
For quickest entry into the stadium, we strongly recommend that you do not bring a bag on event day. If a bag is necessary, the bag must meet the following criteria in order to enter the stadium:
• Bags must be CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC and not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
• Only non-clear bags that are smaller than 4.5” x 6.5” will be permitted into the stadium.
Any type of non-clear bag exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” in size will not be permitted. Exceptions will only be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection by security personnel. Please ask for assistance at the gate.
Bag Valet: Guests with non-complying bags can valet their bag for a fee (cash or card payment accepted) at one of the conveniently located bag valet locations outside of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Gate 1 Binbox Lockers: Download the Binbox app and securely store your items in a rented locker outside of Gate 1 (Northside Drive sidewalk, near The Home Depot Backyard). Binbox lockers will be available for rental 2.5 hours prior to all major event start times and close 1.5 hours post event. Items must be retrieved from the lockers on the same day. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries, including retrieval of items left behind on event day. For more information on Binbox, please visit https://www.binboxlockers.com/
Gate 2 Bag Valet Tent: Located outside of Gate 2 on the sidewalk in International Plaza. This bag valet tent is available for most major events from three hours prior to the event start time through one hour after the conclusion of the event. Items must be retrieved the same day.
Click HERE to learn more about Clear Bag Policy
NOW ACCEPTING CARD AND MOBILE PAYMENT ONLY
CASH-TO-CARD KIOSKSTen cash-to-card kiosks will be available around the stadium for those who prefer not to use their own cards or who prefer to carry cash. Guests will be able to feed the cash into the machine and obtain a pre-paid debit card with the same amount with no transaction fee. These cards can be utilized as any other pre-paid debit card or credit card within the stadium as well as outside the stadium.
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search. These bags must be clear and must comply with the Mercedes-Benz Stadium bag policy.
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
Click HERE to learn more about Mobile Ticketing at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Batteries: Electric or battery operated apparel, or signs. Including loose batteries or items with loose batteries.
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
• Cameras with lens longer than 6" (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, booster seats, stools or other seating devices
• Food items *
• Inflated balls *
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Signs or flags (no larger than 3’ X 5’), shakers, pom-poms or any item with a pole or stick.
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
and/or any other item deemed dangerous, unnecessary, inappropriate or suspicious in nature, by any MBS team member.
*unless purchased on site
Fans are encouraged to exit the stadium at Gate 1, to access our primary location walk north towards Georgia World Congress Center—look for Building C just beyond Spencer St.
The secondary location is at the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Andrew Young International Blvd., and can be easily accessed from Gates 2, 3, or 4. This zone is smaller and may experience longer wait times.
Click HERE to learn more about Rideshare