Mercedes-Benz Stadium has reimagined the fan experience to create a fan first environment for all events. We are changing the game.
Click below to jump to a specific section or scroll to view all the information.
Accessible Directions and Parking:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers ADA parking on a single game basis. There will also be a shuttle service from these parking lots to the stadium. The following parking lots accommodate ADA parking: Blue Lot, Yellow Lot
• ADA Drop-off: The ADA drop-off location is on Carter Street, just off Northside Dr. NW (please do not stop on Northside).
• Gate 1 (off of Northside Drive) and Gate 2 (near International Plaza) are accessible for any guest who needs ADA accommodations.
• The North Club and Suite entries are also ADA accessible but are subject to availability depending on the event.
Assistive Listening Devices:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium has been equipped with an assistive listening system. The service provides real-time captions and assistive listening for all public-address announcements. The handheld device is available for check out at Guest Service Centers located at Section 116 and Section 244. Arrangements to use a handheld device can be made in advance by contacting the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Guest Service Hotline at 470-341-5000.
•Devices are available on a first come first serve basis.
• Closed Captioning is available on our LED boards are located on both East & West ends of the stadium.
• For any special requests or a special accommodation letter please call our Guest Service Hotline at 470-341-5000.
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium offers accessible seating as well as companion seating. Accessible seating can be coordinated through Ticketmaster or Ticketmaster-charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. The box office is open for in-person sales for all events. To purchase Season Tickets, please follow the links: Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United
Wheelchair & Companion Seating:
• Mercedes-Benz Stadium provides wheelchair and companion seating with enhanced sightlines on all levels. For event day assistance with seating relocations, contact an event staff member or visit the nearest Guest Service Center located at Section 116 or Section 244.
• All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be younger than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
• No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be impaired.
•There is a two (2) alcohol drink limit, per transaction, at concession stands, portable concessions and by roving vendors.
• Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will generally terminate at the end of the third quarter (football games) or the 75th minute (soccer games).
• Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion
• Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
• Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
• We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guest.
• Glass beverage containers may not be removed from Club/Suite areas.
• Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
• All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting stadium property.
• Just visit your app store and search for the app you prefer.
• Field Level, Outside of Delta Sky 360 Club and outside Mercedes – Benz Club
• 100 Concourse: Sec 101, Sec 122
• 200 Concourse: Sec 203, Sec 229
• 300 Concourse: Sec 304, Sec 332
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.”• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5 x 6.5, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.• Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
• Gate 1
• Gate 2
• Field Level -- North Suite Entry
• Signs cannot be commercial, political or obscene in nature.
• Signs may not be affixed or hung anywhere within Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
• Signs may not be displayed in a manner that obstructs the views of other fans nor stadium scoreboards/advertising signage.
• The signs must be made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material.
• Signs cannot utilize wood, metal or similar types of materials for support.
• Maximum dimensions of a sign are three feet by five feet (3’ X 5’).
• For Atlanta United Matches, any flags must be approved through supporter group heads.
• Signage not permitted within the stadium will be disposed of by stadium security unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle.
• Professional cameras with zoom lenses greater than 200mm or larger than eight inches in length
• Selfie Sticks
• The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests with young children to obtain a bracelet displaying parent and child information, as well as seating location. Visit one of our Guest Service Centers for more information: Have the parent or guardian complete the Wristband with the child’s name and parent information, and seating location. Place the wristband on the child in a manner that it will not slip off.
• Diaper bags: Diaper bags accompanying a child are permitted, but are subject to search and will be tagged. Permitted size - No larger than 6.5X4.5
• Strollers: Strollers are welcome at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, but must be checked at one of our Guest Service Center locations at Gate 1 entrance or at Section 116.
• Field Level: AMG Lounge – 110C, Delta Sky 360 Club – 126C-130C, Mercedes-Benz Club – 108C-112C, The SunTrust Club – 128C
• Concourse 100 and Suite 1 Level: The Mercedes-Benz Gullwing Club – Gullwing Club Suites GC10-GC30
• Concourse 200: Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Club – Sec 210C – 212C, Harrah’s Cherokee Club – Sec 236C – 238C
Club Seat Holders have access to the Clubs they are ticketed for and all general areas of the stadium. They do not have access to the other stadium Clubs or Suite areas unless they are ticketed for them. For additional information on Club Seating, call 470-341-4555.
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Failure to follow the instructions of stadium personnel.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the progress of the event. (including throwing objects).
• Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to drug or alcohol consumption.
• Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat.
• Use of tobacco products of any form, including E-cigarettes, if not in one of our designated smoking areas.
• Verbal or physical harassment of any kind including fighting, taunting or threatening gestures.
•We highly recommend that you start by purchasing your parking in advance to guarantee your spot, receive the lowest price, and reduce hassles on the way to the stadium.
• Once you’ve purchased your parking space, download or open Waze to get the most efficient route to your parking lot. Waze is the only GPS program with event day traffic plans and street closures incorporated, providing you with accurate directions and real-time traffic alerts. Please do not use Google Maps, Apple Maps, or any other mapping software.
• 100 Level: Sections 104,116,122,133
• NCR Suite 1 Level: Suite 101, 197, 164, Suite 137
• 200 Level: Sections 203, 218, 230, 243
• Suites 2 Level: Suite 201, Suite 296, Press Box, Suite 236
• 300 Level: Sections 303, 318, 333, 346
Passenger elevators are priority for guests with disabilities and/or mobility challenges. Some elevators are used to move the media and coaches and will periodically be taken out of service for this purpose. To ensure the safe and efficient operation of the elevators, we ask our guests to follow the directions of the elevator/escalator operators and the elevator lobby attendants at all times.
• Field Level - Gate 1 - 100 Concourse Section C128
• Field Level - Gate 1 - Admin 2
• Admin 2 - 100 Concourse Section 122
• Section 105 - Section 205
• Section 102 - Section 301 (stops at 200 Sky Bridge as well)
• Section 101 - 200 Concourse Sky Bridge
• Section 131 - Section 240
• Section 125 - Section 223
• Section 208 - Section 308
• Section 240 - Section 341
• Section 233 - Section 336
• In the event of an emergency at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, event staff, event security and police officers are available to assist all guests. Pertinent information regarding the emergency and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public-address system and on the Stadium televisions and scoreboards.
• Gate 1: Off Northside Drive, across from Vince City Marta Station
• Gate 2: Off International Plaza, at entrance to the Front Porch
• Gate 3: Off International Plaza, at entrance to the Front Porch
• Gate 4: Off MLK St, at entrance to the Front Porch
• Silver Deck Bridge
• 100 Concourse - Section 133
• 200 Concourse - Section 243
• 300 Concourse - Section 345
Mercedes-Benz Stadium has 38 Automatic Emergency Defibrillators installed at every main elevator lobby. Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) equipped with Automatic Emergency Defibrillators (AEDs) are staffed for large public events.
Guests that require medical assistance are encouraged to contact a nearby event staff or security staff member. Guests needing assistance may also call the Guest Service Hotline 470-341-5000 or use our Guest Text Messaging Service by texting “Respect” to 69050.
• We ask that fans either leave any food or beverage items inside their vehicle or dispose of them at the security checkpoint before entering the stadium. The only exceptions are:
- Fans will be allowed to bring one (1) factory-sealed, non-frozen 500mL (16.9 fl. Oz.) bottle of water (no soda, flavored water or sports drinks).
- Parent with small children may bring plastic bottles of formula or milk inside of the stadium, with special accommodation letter.
To Access the MBS Wireless Network:
1. Enable the wireless network adapter on your computer
2. Select the "attwifi" WIFI network
3. Launch your browser to access the internet
Hardware Requirements for Users:
The "Mercedes Benz Media" network will comminucate with any device that has an 802.11 a/g/n/ac wireless card. The wireless card must be set to "Enable" in the Network Connection Settings of the device. The wireless card must be set to 'Obtain an IP Address and Obtain a DNS server address automatically.
Please Note: The SSID of the Mercedes-Benz's wireless network is "attwifi". Other SSIDs may appear on user's equipment, but are not affiliated with "Mercedes Benz Media".
Technical Support: 470-341-5030
• Supports up to 98,000 simultaneous connections
• Dual 40 GBP/s diverse internet pathways
• Over 1800 Dual Band Access Points, 1000 of which supports the lower bowl
• 1 Access Point for every 75 seats
• Supports 802.11ac Wave 2 and BLE technology
• Except as specifically authorized by Senior Management, all confidential or privileged information relating to, directly or indirectly, The Blank Family of Businesses must not be communicated in any form. Any representations on behalf of the company through electronic communication mediums (including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, other social media / networking sites, email and voice mail) must first be approved by the associate’s supervisor and be conducted in the same professional manner as other business dealings on behalf of The Blank Family of Businesses.
• Associates using electronic communication mediums in a personal capacity should not publish or communicate any confidential information or trade secrets as defined by The Blank Family of Businesses Confidentiality Agreement; present themselves as a representative of The Blank Family of Businesses; use any trademark or logo of any of the businesses; or attack The Blank Family of Businesses or any associate of The Blank Family of Businesses.
• In addition, when communicating any information or opinions about The Blank Family of Businesses in a personal capacity via an electronic communication medium, the associate must clearly include a disclaimer that the views communicated are those of the associate only and not necessarily those of The Blank Family of Businesses.
• 100 Level Concourse – Sec 101 (Team Store), 118 and 128
• NCR Suite 1 Level – NE & SE sides of NCR Suite 1 Level, Team Store
• 200 Level Concourse – Sec 203, 234 and 247
• Suite 2 Level – NE side of Suite 2 Level
• 300 Level Concourse – Sec 301, 315, 334, 343
• For directional assistance on gameday, please be sure to download and use Waze for turn by turn directions. Only Waze is recommended (do not use other GPS tools such as Google or Apple maps). Type in the lot name into Waze, select the lot, then select “Go” to be navigated to the lot. Alternatively, all parking passes will have a direct link to your lot which you may select.
• During non-event days, please access the Silver Deck.
• Animals(except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
• Bags that do not follow The Mercedes – Benz Stadium clear bag policy (please see Bag Policy)
• Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
• Cameras with lens longer than 8" (detachable or non-detachable)
• Chairs, stools or other seating devices
• Food items *
• Inflated balls *
• Interference with the progress of the event (including throwing objects)
• Knives of any length
• Large Umbrellas - Must be under 33 inches to be allowed in the building.
• Laser Pointers
• Pyrotechnics, firearms and weapons of any kind or any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
• Signs or flags no larger than 3’ X 5’; no poles or sticks
• Ticket scalping
• Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
• Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
*unless purchased on site
Thanks to Novelis, we are using the value of recycled aluminum bottles and cans to help fund a Habitat for Humanity house for a deserving family on the Westside. Every year, over $70 million of aluminum ends up in Georgia landfills. Let’s make sure we all do our part to make Georgia a great place to live, work, and play now and for future generations.
We appreciate our recycling partners, Novelis and Coca-Cola, and thank you for joining our efforts.
• Section 101, 117, 121, 133
• Section 203, 219, 246
• Section 310, 313
• Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium. All Season Ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
• Stadium Square Footage: 2 million sqft. (vs Dome 1.6 million sqft)
• Total Structural Steel: 23,000 Tons. (vs Dome 8,300 Tons)
• There are over 18,000 sheets of steel shop drawings for the job.
• The Halo Board is the first display of its kind ever created and is 58 feet tall and 1,100 linear feet around.
• Largest non-transparent LED video display in the world.
• More than 38.1 million LEDs (38,193,665 LEDs.)
• Nearly 3 times larger than the next biggest video display in the NFL. (Jaguars 60’ x 362’)
• The Mega Column Display is 101 feet tall.
• Total LEDs in Mega Column display = 4,019,115
• More than 2,200 HD TV’s.
• We are tracking for MBS to become the first professional sports venue to be LEED platinum-certified.
• East Field Level Suites- FL 01-08
• West Field Level Suites- FL 09-16
• NCR Suite Level - S101-S197
• Peachtree Suites- S201-S297
• Gullwing Club/Owner Suites- GS10-GS30
• Centennial Suites- CL01-CL10
• Loge Suites- LS01-LS07
For additional information on Suites, visit Mercedesbenzstadium.com to review suite availability.
• Vehicles may take up only one parking space, and tailgating equipment may not extend beyond the parking space, or impede vehicles driving through the lot.
• Grills, chairs, coolers and other equipment may not take up a parking space. Tailgating is confined to the area directly behind the vehicle.
• Adjacent landscaped areas are common areas and may not be claimed exclusively.
• Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles. Dispose of coals in coal containers provided in the lots.
MERCEDES-BENZ STADIUM TOUR PRICING (does not include parking)
• Adults: $25
• Children (3-12; under 3 free); Seniors (65+); Military (with valid ID): $20
• Groups: $15(15 or more)
• Must be booked through Group Sales Team: $15
MERCEDES-BENZ STADIUM TOUR SCHEDULE
Beginning October 1, 2017, times subject to change based on event schedule. Monday-Friday: 10am –5pm & Saturday –Sunday: 9am –6pm
• Tours every 30 mins
• Public tours: 25 guests per tour
• Group tours: TBD based on group (Ideal size is 15-20 per tour guide)
• Taxi Stands - The most reliable places to direct guests are Upper Andrew Young International Boulevard, around Philips Arena, GWCC main entrance or the Omni Hotel. Direct guests to exit Gate 2, 3 or 4 and walk across International Plaza to the taxi stands.
• 200 Level - Sections: 203, 219, 228, 234, 245
• 300 Level - Sections: 303, 310, 313
• Will Call opens 2 hours prior to gate opening for Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC Events.